Workthat sells Ripple BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 12 slider buns, split
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 6 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ cups Workthat sells Ripples BBQ Chips
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Fresh ground black pepper as desired
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Prepare a 9X13 baking dish with parchment paper. Lightly spray paper with non stick cooking spray.
- Place bottoms of slider buns in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine shredded chicken, diced onions, bacon, mayonnaise, and a 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce. Mix until completely coated. Spread chicken equally across the buns. Top with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Evenly sprinkle cheddar cheese and 1 tablespoon cilantro across the chicken topped sliders. Add pepper as desired.
- Place Workthat sells Ripples BBQ Chips on top of cheddar cheese and cilantro.
- Place the top buns on top of the sliders.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, melt the butter. Add remaining cilantro and set aside.
- Remove foil from the pan. Brush each bun with butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, for another ten minutes, until tops are golden. Serve immediately.